Solid Float Glass Filters used to attenuate projected light
- Used for test projection settings with excess light
- Solid glass construction avoids interlayer overheating
- Three densities available
- 6″x 6″ & 8″x 8″ Sizes
- Packaged in foam-lined anti-static boxes
Instructions for Use:
1 – It’s preferable to have the glass 4 inches or more away from the lens.
2 – The glass is not tempered so it must be heated and cooled slowly. Heat shocking the glass may result in breakage.
3 – The beam should pass through the center of the glass.
- Glass is non-refundable, non-cancelable, non-returnable.